How do I get people to pay my fees?
A couple weeks ago we asked you to write us with any questions you had about business, sales & marketing. We love serving, so it was fun to answer your questions! Here is one of the Q&A’s that you might benefit from…
Question from Pamela:
“People love my service, but panic at the financial investment. How do I help them to see that it’s worth it?”
Hopefully your marketing strategies funnel prospects to a 1-1 conversation. Although this is simplified, one of the keys to this meeting is to genuinely and authentically help the prospect feel the pleasure/benefits/results of achieving what they want and the pain of continuing on their current path and potentially not achieving their goals. So you want to ask things like …
- What do you want? What are your goals? Why? Tell me more.
- How will you feel when you get there? What impact will this have on your life? Business? Family? More questions.
- What are you struggling with? What might be holding you back?
- What are the repercussions of this? What if this doesn’t change?
- What would make investing with me worth it?
After this, ask for permission to share how you can help them. In a conversational manner, share a brief overview of your process.
We invest in things we “really want” or NEED. We all want to get a “Return on Investment.” This doesn’t need to be money. Help them see/feel/experience the benefit of working with you and you will get more “Yeses” for your service!