Make the Most of Q4
Can you believe it’s October already? This time of year might have you reflecting on the leaves changing color, football season, apple picking, and counting how many ways food and drink manufacturers can incorporate pumpkin spice into their recipes :)
As a business owner, we are entering the fourth quarter, which is the perfect time to REFLECT and PLAN.
Pause for a moment and reflect on your journey since January.
- What do you want to celebrate about your business? And don’t forget to celebrate the small stuff too!
- What is your “proudest proud”?
- What mistakes did you make, and what did you learn from them?
- If you could do it all over again, what would you do differently?
- What new best practices have you discovered?
- What tweaks, changes, or innovations would you like to make going forward?
- Have you consistently worked in alignment with your mission, vision, and values? Why or why not?
The year isn’t over yet. You still have three months to achieve your goals and set yourself up for success in 2023. We encourage you to develop a plan to finish strong! Think about:
- What target do you want to set between now and the end of the year? This could be a revenue number, the type of work you would like to do, or anything else you choose to define as your Q4 goal(s).
- What strategies, tactics, and actions do you need to take to achieve your goal(s)?
- What do you need to START in Q4 to set you up for 2023? For example:
- Do you want to launch any new products or services in Q1 that need to be developed before the end of the year?
- Do you want to start contacting organizations to book speaking gigs and get on their calendars for 2023?
- If you serve corporate clients, how might you ensure they budget for your services in 2023?
- What do you need to STOP to focus on higher priorities that will impact your business more? For example:
- Are you spending too much time on professional development and not enough time on marketing?
- Is it time to outsource the tech and administrative stuff to an assistant to allow you to focus on doing the things in your genius zone?
As business owners, it’s easy to get caught up in the day-to-day operations of working IN your business.
Grab your favorite “pumpkin spice” treat and spend half a day working ON your business. You’ll be glad you did!
As always, let us know how we can support you!